• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Labrador Mountan (Truxton, NY) Weekend Meets

Mpdsnowman

Yea its a fun place. lol especially on weekdays there is nobody there but me and a bunch of gapers lol...Which I love those guys , they take the first run and go inside the lodge and pal around for the day, complain about the groomers not being run enough lol..get free coffee and they all have their lifetime passes lol. Heck im the youngest guy by 20 years..lol

But now that the southern peak is open and you can get into the real glades. It wont be long before we can hit the off bounds section. Usually takes us about a 1/2mile down the road and you hike back.

Mpdsnowman

Well now that this rain is over it turns back to Winter later this week. We have snow forecasted for the weekend and temps stay way down for awhile ahead so we should be right back at it Friday. ...That being said heck 1/3 of the season already went by. But its been an excellent one and now with the thaw gone its looking up from here. So get your stuff together again...round 2 lol

This is our 1/3 season vid. Looking forward to the second third...

Mpdsnowman

We dont get a lot of sun around here this time of year. But when it comes out you gotta take advantage. Great groomer day today. I might even go back later for some night runs and watch the band in the bar lol.

Mpdsnowman

Had a blast last night with a few locals who popped in for some good music and really nice snow. We ended up with about 7 inches out of the storm. I purposely went to watch the band in the bar but couldn't resist the leftover powder in those spots not privy to such an astute crowd lol...So I stole it while they were jammin out in the bar lol

Great band as always at the last run. Should be a great day today....Southern peak is now open and more snow is forecast ed for all this week, primarily lake effect which means powder....if anyone's in the area next weekend your more than welcome to join us...

twinplanx

At least two of your most recent videos have been blocked. Who did you piss off?

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Mpdsnowman

Lol got me...they should work. nothing more than 3rd party content acknowledged . youtube seems fine with it...they do show up on my computer but that might be because it was made in this computer??

Mpdsnowman

Snow is still coming, we got a good half foot + in some spots last night from some LE...I did bust my ass working this week so I guess today was my reward lol.

It was fun riding with some cool peeps....too bad you didnt follow me before going into the lodge lol...Next time lol