Smuggs 12.18.2013 - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Not sure. Likely starting at Lincoln but Will reply tomorrow.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AlpineZone mobile app
    2013-2014
    Smugglers Notch
    Bolton Valley
    Q Burke
    Sugarbush
    Windham Mountain
    Hunter Mountain
    Plattekill Mountain
    @infoman411

Quote Originally Posted by Solitude67 View Post
    Not sure. Likely starting at Lincoln but Will reply tomorrow.

I will pm you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solitude sorry I missed ya. Looked for you on Madonna but I didn't have my phone and only stayed for a few runs before I had split. I hit Doc D's a few times and then went out to the BB's for powder.

Enjoy SB today! Your timing is good...before potential rain this weekend!

Can't wait! Will be up there for the week starting tomorrow for the first time and it looks pretty darn good for mid December.

Wet wet wet better let up soon were it not for the Warren Miller free ticket I'd be at the bar slide brook closed and summit chair on wind hold will up date later when back inside. Tip great bathrooms and lazy boy chair in lift ticket lodge at Lincoln. Thank you Mr president!!!!

2013-2014
    Smugglers Notch
    Bolton Valley
    Q Burke
    Sugarbush
    Windham Mountain
    Hunter Mountain
    Plattekill Mountain
    @infoman411

Lincoln is the side to be on... Mt Ellen was heavy mashed potatoes. I burned my warren miller tic, too. I would have saved it had I known the r@!n would start so early

Quote Originally Posted by Savemeasammy View Post
    Lincoln is the side to be on... Mt Ellen was heavy mashed potatoes. I burned my warren miller tic, too. I would have saved it had I known the r@!n would start so early

Bummer. Should go to Jay tomorrow to make up for it!

I would have gone today had I known... Oh well. I'm still sliding down a hill on skis, so it's not tht bad!

Heaven's Gate is in great shape except the right side ski down organ grinder which is a fantastic run today. Note super Bravo Express Castle Rock and Heaven's Gate closed wet but very skiable day...

2013-2014
    Smugglers Notch
    Bolton Valley
    Q Burke
    Sugarbush
    Windham Mountain
    Hunter Mountain
    Plattekill Mountain
    @infoman411

Attaching a couple of photos from today at Lincoln Peak at Sugarbush. Really enjoyed the day with the exception of the rain from early but actually ended by around 1:30pm. Spent most of the day under the Super Bravo Quad Chair as Heaven's Gate North Lynx and Slide Brook were all closed today. Best runs of the day were Murphy's Glades, Lower Jester and Lower Organ Grinder. Ended the day on a tip from Ski Patrol who are a great bunch of guys at Sugarbush on Snowball. It was a great choice wide open with coverage from side to side. Really amazing snowmaking at Sugarbush. While I had a great time at both Michael Bolton Valley and at Smuggs, even with the rain Sugarbush hands down is the best of the area. Will be back again later this season and lets all pray to that this weekend's storm is snow instead of the dreaded R word....

Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information