• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Carpool-Rideshare sites

bootkast

This is a great idea. If there's anyone headed to Sugarbush or MRG from Somerville, MA up the 93, I'm always down for a carpool buddy. Typically I'm in my car by 6-6:30 AM Saturday (there by 9:30-10am, with a quick stop at the Subway in Lebanon) and return Sunday at 4pm~ish.

Tin

This is a great idea. If there's anyone headed to Sugarbush or MRG from Somerville, MA up the 93, I'm always down for a carpool buddy. Typically I'm in my car by 6-6:30 AM Saturday (there by 9:30-10am, with a quick stop at the Subway in Lebanon) and return Sunday at 4pm~ish.

I'm grabbing a season pass to both this year. Maybe we can figure something out.

mishka

Driving long distances getting old very quick. If not for carpool with AZ members several trips wouldn't even happened to me.
Hope can continue next season with carpool. Besides convenience not to drive six hours alone. I think additional benefit of carpool is money-saving on gas