• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Storm Speculation Thread - Saturday 25 Jan 2014

BenedictGomez

Next Tuesday and Wednesday?

Hmm...that does look pretty interesting on the GFS.

Awesome for n.VT, DAX, and n.NH on the Canadian model too, but issues with rain elsewhere.

Seriously, we have bone cold 90% of the winter, but a decent wave of energy might be incoming and THEN there may be problems with temps. I may completely lose my patience with this winter should that happen.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
I'm gonna start a storm speculation thread for the week of February 2nd. Even if there isn't a storm to speculate about! We have diverged from the original title of this thread.

Wavewheeler

LOL! I actually want it to snow UP NORTH so I can work and then go skiing! These coastal storms suck and do nothing but ruin my livelihood and make it difficult to afford to go skiing. :thumbdown:

Yes, I'm praying VERY HARD for it snow up by you. All it's doing now is snowing here by me! Soon I will move to snow country and hopefully that will fix it! :)