• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Bogner apparel

skiNEwhere

Went to Apen Snowmass for the first time yesterday, and I have to say there were very few stereotypes that were quelched. If I had a dollar for every piece of bogner apparel I saw, well at a minimum my lift ticket would've been free.

I will say though, a lot of the bogner skiers were pretty good, not gapers like they are made out to be. I spoke with one of these bognerites on a lift who told me he'd only been skiing for 4 years, but he skied 3 weeks a year including a week worth of private lessons at aspen each year :eek:. I asked what he did which he told me he was an anesthesiologist.

Did I mention that there weren't any stereotypes defused?

(Not complaining though, as there as still 3 feet of powder left over in spots from the storm last week :) )

drjeff

The one thing about Bogner outfits that people tend to forget, is that while there is a certain stereotype of person who wears it and at what resorts is often scene on a regular basis, if you actually do a little research into the materials they use and look at where they put pockets, etc, it's really techy stuff. (Which given the stereotype that most Bogner wearing skiers/riders {and yes I saw a snowboarder wearing Bogner in line for the Gondola at Stratton when my daughter had a race there a few weeks ago!} don't hit the hill in weather conditions where those techy fabrics excel! :lol: )

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AlpineZone mobile app

madman

I dont get it? If you are not a great Driver but you have a lot of Money you should not buy a Ferrari?