• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2/12 storm speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wavewheeler

Looks like Friday could be a bit windy. Will there be mixing in the Poconos or should I just head up to the Catskills and drive the extra hour? I'm reading about snow turning to sleet and rain in the Pokes and it will be a heavy, wet snow so I'm wondering if the snow will be "better" up north due to colder temps.

Glad to NNE is getting some action on this one. :thumbup:

I'd LOVE to head up further north but I only have Friday to ski. I was thinking of skiing tomorrow (Thursday) but travel conditions, high wind, etc put that to rest. Friday looks better for a lot of reasons.

If you are traveling tomorrow, good luck and be safe!

Last edited:

BenedictGomez

1743750_646862235361038_173797048_n.jpg

abc

No deadhead. Based on that pile of poop you just posted, hopefully never 'getting' what you got.
If you don't "get" what the moderator "got", then it's a sign that you don't belong!

It'll simply be a matter of time you get banned, probably for a reason you never "get". ;)

lstone84

If you don't "get" what the moderator "got", then it's a sign that you don't belong!

It'll simply be a matter of time you get banned, probably for a reason you never "get". ;)

what i don't get, is being talked down to by some pathetic internet hero thread master known as a 'moderator' with the classic stink of scumbag entitlement. closing a post to someone with 'got it?' is really immature, and condescending, sad to see that from a 'moderator'. if these threads can't handle sarcasm or one criticism, then that's pretty sad. everyone else here is expressing their opinion, so there's no reason why I shouldn't be able to express mine, even if its questioning the majority, and not agreeing with all the self important weather experts. i keep trying to move on, but you guys keep bringing it up. get over it. i moved on to weather topics a while ago. stop acting so butt hurt that there's someone who doesn't drink up your bs like a thirsty dog. move on peeps, focus on the storm.

deadheadskier

Staff member
It's not the sarcasm, it's the insults and personal attacks that you're flinging unprovoked from the very start (which I cited). That's not "sharing" an opinion. That's trolling.

This thread is done. Folks can feel free to discuss the upcoming weather event in the new thread started.

Status
Not open for further replies.