• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

always a weirdo in the woods everywhere...

S

Slimbwoozha

so i'm camping this weekend with my buddy... out on blackcap mountain maine....in the middle of nowhere.. i mean nowhere... so Jo Weirdo pops up and starts talking to us about UFOs... abductions and aliens... the sad part was he wasn't high... so then i hear my buddies car alarm going off a mile away.. i walk there... no one there... was it him?? who knows... few hours and a few drinks go by and car alarm again... this time i go out and no one there again.. weirded out i stayed awake for 24 hours gaurding the fire waiting for this UFO man to come back.. i think he may have been an alien.. why is there always a weirdo wherever you go... even in Maine. i mean deep Maine nothing woods... they are always lurking.. those aliens

Greg

Staff member
gparsons66 said:
I'm starting to think that maybe you were the alien and the other guy was a hiker who was terrified of you.
That's the funniest post I've read in a long time. :lol: