• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Saturday: Redeveloping clipper

drjeff

I can 100% guarentee that this storm will over exceed its expectations, especially over NE CT, if for no other reason than my wife is going home to CT from VT solo on Sunday (me and the kids aren't coming home until Monday) and while the snowblower is in the garage, I didn't gas it up after yesterday's use, nor did I plug it into the electric starter, and my wife has a tough time reaching the power cord for the electric starter where I hang it up! ;) :rolleyes: :lol: Expect a full bomb-o-genesis event with this one! :) :snow:

BenedictGomez

Here she comes.... and big surprise, the pcp looks greater and the storm larger than was modeled.

1900114_10152259866003352_1736784136_n.png

ScottySkis

Scotty, what's the timing of the snow? Did they say anything about the morning commute? Don't want to sit in traffic for hours and hours...

Unfortunately it supposedly will start at 12 am tonight in go into morning and afternoon tomorrow stopping. I know I love snow but getting the bus double commute from 1.5 hours to 3 hours every week is bit much. Good luck getting to the city if you go tomorrow.

abc

getting the bus double commute from 1.5 hours to 3 hours every week is bit much.
Exactly! It's been happening EVERY week!

The problem is, I've have to re-schedule stuff around the snow day one week, only to land on a day of another snowy day the following week! Tomorrow is again another of those "re-scheduled" stuff that really can no longer be re-scheduled yet again!