• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

snow fall where you live Tues. Feb 18

ScottySkis

about an inch N jour mzybe snkwing now fast juzt about 20 miles from NYC i glad i M on thr bus. more powder for Mountain creek mYbd i sjoild go tonight
I was in Ridge Field Park NJ. Be careful driving anyone who ventures out. Ave. mpH is about 50 I guess. At least most of this will fall while I am work this morning. Iove snow but do we get to fall in the hills and nit the towns oh ya in the west that what happens looking foward to shoving by boss driveway and sidewALK because that part of job working in shipping and receiving how.

Last edited:

ScottySkis

Skiedin 16 inches of day old powder yesterday. And this am i just plowed about 4 inches and it is still snowing here on the river

Thanks Warp. Wet snow here. Hopefully you had some great powder day this year. I had several great ones around my local hills. Platty best this year several times of heaven. Any word on Whifteface actually conditions my cousin and his GF are going a week from today hopefully dam r word for this weekend here by the NYC will be snow by you.

Cornhead

We were supposed to get two inches overnight, woke up early to shovel/sweep, looked out the window, zip. We picked up a dusting this morning. Off to Greek Peak after work tonight.

Euler

Beautiful fluffy flakes coming down at a good clip in SoVT this morning. I'm thinking we'll get 3-5" new today.

WJenness

Snow coming down at a good pace in Woburn, MA... not quite sticking to my car yet in the lot, but it's only a matter of time.

WJenness

Snow pretty intense in Woburn right now... roads are slick. I saw a guy who put his car on top of a snowbank by going around a curve too fast when I was on my way back from lunch.

hammer

Think we have 4-5" of powder near Nashua. Just got out of a meeting and drove across town to get home, and the snow was piling on the car as quickly as I could remove it. Unfortunately my daughter's Dr. appointment is still on and my wife has to slog through the worst of it to get her there...:???:

Edit: Winding down, last report was 9". This is nuts. Hope it fell somewhere useful.

Last edited:

UVSHTSTRM

Where I work, Auburn, NH, got about 5 inches when I left work at 2pm, had only been snowing for 2 hours. During my 1hr (normally a 20min drive) drive to Concord to access 89 you couldn't see more then 3 cars ahead of you. Got to Claremont 1.5hrs after that. Snow intensity greatly diminished once near exit 9 on 89. Can honestly say that between Auburn, NH (just outside Manchester) and Henniker, NH that the snow was some of the heaviest snow I have ever seen. Easily 2-3 inches if not more per hour. Concord ended up getting over a foot of snow. Claremont, maybe 4 inches. In Claremont we have about 30 inches of snow on the ground, mostly from the last 2 weeks.