• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic 2/15

rocojerry

top secret stashes, aka anywhere at Magic in the trees!

12562584323_cc8853bfd9_c.jpg

12562471365_b04e53bca3_c.jpg

12562470625_b59db3283f_c.jpg

Hit most of the favorite trails, but was often tempted into the woods- First time at Magic this year.
Brought along an Okemo guy that may have converted religions after this fest.

C-Rex

Wow, we did our best to track up as much of that sweet, sweet pow as we could on Friday, but it seems we still left plenty for you to enjoy. Glad to see it! Magic is quickly becoming my favorite spot for a snow day. It's a quick, simple drive, never has long lines or a crowded lodge, has a great vibe, and the terrain is fan-freaking-tastic.

jrmagic

Ive been here all week and loving it. We've had 8-12 in the last two days refilling everything. I was in awe at the size of the pow bumps All over the mountain. Even wizard had 3 foot plus pow pillows you could plow through. So much fun. Got to ski with the elusive mono man for a few runs today. Damn can he work that board. Reefer you need to get here.

Last edited:

reefer

Ive been here all week and loving it. We've had 8-12 in the last two days refilling everything. I was in awe at the size of the pow bumps All over the mountain. Even wizard had 3 foot plus pow pillows you could plow through. So much fun. Got to ski with the elusive mono man for a few runs today. Damn can he work that board. Reefer you need to get here.

I'll be up tomorrow. Glad to hear Maki was rockin' the mono!

makimono

Hey those are some great shots! Everything is so sweet right now, today was a sneaky good day between yesterday afternoons 5 and todays 3 on top of last weeks powder bomb. Cool to ski with you again jr...will be back up Saturday to ski by fire. :flame:

xwhaler

With all this snow and the cold coming next week that will lock everything in, Magic seems primed for an,awesome spring season. We hit Magic on a Sunday upper 40s and Bluebird last YR in mid March and it was awesome

Sent from my VS980 4G using AlpineZone mobile app