• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Any idea why I can't hit make paragraphs?

snoseek

Weird, haven't been able to hit enter to start a new line/paragraph for quite some time. Also haven't been able to post any pictures. How am I supposed to post long winded rants on here? Is it my techtardation or something with the site?

thetrailboss

Staff member
I have the same issue when I cut and paste from Word. I also have a major problem typing on the site from work...we use the latest Explorer. It is almost as if some letters do not appear at all or the delay in typing is verrry long...intolerable. FWIW this happens in my work computer at home as well and at the office.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Yeah. Browser and OS is what I need to know. I'll have to try on Internet Explorer.

Works fine for me in Chrome.

snoseek

I changed to basic editor and it worked, not sure why but it worked

thetrailboss

Staff member
huh. I'm on the "advanced editor" and I've never had a problem. What editor were you using?

Switched to the basic editor. I'm using the latest Explorer and operating with the newest Windows. My problem was very slow typing and/or missed letters despite me typing them. I also had times when it seemed like the site "timed out" so that when I hit "post" nothing would happen.