• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Sundown Moguls.

2knees

I am going to try to get out there saturday to help work them in. Supposed to be reasonably unfrigid with sun. anyone else?

bvibert

Staff member
I'm so conflicted. It just feels wrong wishing for warmer temperatures!

Sun and warmer temps are what's needed! I seriously doubt we're going to get a big dump at this point, which would be the only alternative.

bvibert

Staff member
I am going to try to get out there saturday to help work them in. Supposed to be reasonably unfrigid with sun. anyone else?

I'm working during the day. What time are you planning on being there?

Domeskier

Sun and warmer temps are what's needed! I seriously doubt we're going to get a big dump at this point, which would be the only alternative.

Ok - just as long as we avoid the 80+ degree days from two years ago!

2knees

I'm working during the day. What time are you planning on being there?

wanted to ski from like noon to 4. my older daughter has her last basketball game but since i've been coaching her soccer team for the last 12 months non-stop, i feel like i should be allowed to skip one kid activity. we'll see how that plays out with the boss.

bvibert

Staff member
wanted to ski from like noon to 4. my older daughter has her last basketball game but since i've been coaching her soccer team for the last 12 months non-stop, i feel like i should be allowed to skip one kid activity. we'll see how that plays out with the boss.

I work until 3:30, and I just remembered that I have a family function that night. I might try to get out for a couple of runs if it looks good. I usually have a hard time convincing myself to get out after spending the previous 9 hours there working... :lol:

You have my support to skip one kid activity, for what that's worth...

planb420

Bring on da warm.......(wait did I just say that) YUP!!!!
Might be there Sat in the AM...working the evening then my gunny week begins

Greg

Staff member
This spring sucks.

jarrodski

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
Website
www.skisundown.com
i'm taking my level 2 exam at stowe at the end of the month, which means i'll be skiing gunny bumps all week in preparation. Kurt's got the seeds all the way to the bottom now, i'll work on a few lines and by the time it warms up a bit this weekend we should be good to go. in the mean time, it's the best way to practice tactical turning i know of.