• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where to Stop and Eat

HD333

Anyone have a good place to eat along 91 North? Taking my parents up to Ludlow for the weekend and I know they will want to eat before we get to the condo/Ludlow.

Anything good between exits 1-5 off of 91?

Thanks in advance.

gmcunni

depends on how you define good....

there are a few places off exit 3. mostly fast food but there is (was?) a modest diner on the east side of the rotary.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Haven't been in many years but I recall the Putney inn right off exit 4 being quite good. Leslie's off exit 6 isn't bad also

HD333

Whetestone looks good, that may be the stop.

DH - I have always wondered about Leslie's, when we we get up there we usually push through to Ludlow so we are closer to the condo for the ride home.

dnb

We like the Thai and Korean restaurants in Brattleboro. There are several other restaurants in that area.

lerops

I love the view at whetstone, been there both summer and winter. Food was ok, nothing special. If you will stop when it is light out, i'd recommend it, otherwise not really.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bzrperfspec77

I am heading north this weekend and am going to stop at the People's Pint in Greenfield (Exit 26 or 27 in Mass). Never been there but the people I'm going with love it. The beer list looks amazing...

Cheese

Whetestone looks good, that may be the stop.

Tim's Awesome Burger! If you've never had peanut butter as a condiment, this is the place to give it a try. Ask the locals that are at the bar, they'll recommend the same.
[h=3][/h]

Cheese

Three Stones - Oxppel Tunich 105 Canal St, Brattleboro, VT 05301-6431

Authentic Mexican / Aztec.

The food was good but I was disappointed they didn't have a full liquor license. So, if you want Mexican with beer or Sangria you're fine but if you were expecting tequila with your meal, they don't serve it.