• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AMC Forums

Greg

Staff member
MichaelJ said:
Woo-hoo! Dave's here! Let the party begin!
:beer:
Agreed. Good to see you here, Dave.

TenPeaks

I'm actually planning more and more trips to places I haven't been. Lots of stuff east of Rt 16, plus finishing up my NE 67, the last few near Eustis.

Those are my plans as well. Perhaps we'll meet on the trail.

I've got 7 of the 67 left. All in Maine: 2 in Baxter and 5 near Eustis. After that I'll be hitting some of the 100 highest and a few other spots I've missed over the years, such as the Baldface loop.

Greg

Staff member
MichaelJ said:
Gotta getta avatar, Dave!
:lol:
Yeah. You must have a pic or two to choose from... ;)

T

trailbiscuit

Long time lurker, first time poster...over here.
I can attest that I first found out about both these boards (AZ and VFTT) through AMC. AMC is the easiest to find...but not always the easiest to read...I have to agree that M&M is brutal.
Oh yeah, as far as meeting people, I'm not nearly as nice in person! :D

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
Google.com said:
appalachia.outdoors.org/bbs/
Similar pages

AMC Forums
... AMC Forums. ... PostPosted: 05 May 2004 13:23 Post subject: AMC Forums, Reply with
quote. Anyone else notice that the AMC Forums have been pretty dead lately? ...
forums.alpinezone.com/viewtopic.php?p=9255 - 35k - Cached - Similar pages

Greg

Staff member
Okay. You're right - second result... :oops:

Mike P.

Finishing up my 2nd round of NH 48 this fall. (different season than the first time.) I have Owl's Head & Cabot to do this Spring (1st in summer), Isolation for the summer (1st Spring) and finishing on Cannonon B-day 43 in the fall so family can take the Tram up) : :beer:

Finished the NE 65 before they added the two new ME peaks although I did do Spaulding. Need to get North or Route 2 & east of Carter's still too. (Only been to East Royce)

Also plan on a couple of ADK trips this year, including Algonquin to finish 2x on all the Northeast 5K's & another BSP trip year for number 3 there which will leave Algonquin again as the last of the 5K's to be done 3X :dunce:

Also may knock off another Catskill 3500

&*(*&#$@^ list :D :-? :blink: