• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

St. Bear's Summit County Tour

Edd

St. Bear, can you tell me how you acquired lift tix for Brek and Vail? I'm going out there in a couple of weeks with a focus on the Vail resorts. 4-5 days of skiing. Looking for the cheapest way out.

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
St. Bear, can you tell me how you acquired lift tix for Brek and Vail? I'm going out there in a couple of weeks with a focus on the Vail resorts. 4-5 days of skiing. Looking for the cheapest way out.

Sorry I can't be much help. My brother's HS friend who I referenced earlier gave us 1/2 price employee vouchers. Otherwise, we wouldn't have gone there. Vail keeps their tickets under lock down, I don't know of any discounts available.

skiberg

Sounds like you had some fun. Heading to Summit County myself 2nd of April. Been there many times and love the place. I like the analogies between mountains, but I think you must have missed some of the vert at Vail. Frontside has some of the largest skiable vert in US.(Riva Ridge, if you catch it after a groom its one of the bet cruisers in the Country). But the terrain comparison to Sunday River is very accurate.