• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Catskillls NY March 1 and 2

ScottySkis

Went to Hunter on Saturda got my spring pass. Got their around 1030am hit the slopes at 11 am or so sun out which made for warmer then i thought type of day. winds werr going which happens no moguls on racers edgs or any wewe in front face. lines were about 5 mins for single line on 6 pack. Hunter is steep i did Jimmy HegA first run wind had hit it in usuall spits on knd turn it is such a fun trail. Did old double chair several times lots of fun snow over fence by belt probably be snow up here in June. by around 3 trsails were becoming wind bkown so i left knowing that with pSs i can come and go not like paying for Whole day.
Platty Sunday got here around 930 am i think nmeet Jim and off to show off Platty a bit. snow was excellent on al the trails here glades could use some more snow. went by Ocran for snow makibg to sjow thT iff. Platy loss some of the snow but stillJust need one more snow snow and trss will be gdeT avai. Awesine time with Jim from here to.

Last edited: