• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'14-'15 passes

dlague

Lost something in translation or is it sarcasm.

Lost on translation!

Translation:
If you can be a pass holder being 1 h 45 m away then those of us who are closer probably should be too.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Savemeasammy

And you are a season pass holder there so xwhaler, savemeasammy and I should already be on board!

I'm not sure if Mrs. Savemeasammy would be a big cannon fan...! I will have to bring her next season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDMRoma

1.5 hours from my House to Zoomer.......easy straight shot......Cannon is now my Home Mountain !

steamboat1

Best case scenario 4.45 from my driveway in Brooklyn to K-1 parking lot.

Even Mountain Creek has to be close to 2 hrs.

If I leave during rush hour it could take 2 hrs. just to get out of the city.

You guys are spoiled.

I'm kinda tired of hearing your sob stories.

Puck it

Best case scenario 4.45 from my driveway in Brooklyn to K-1 parking lot.

Even Mountain Creek has to be close to 2 hrs.

If I leave during rush hour it could take 2 hrs. just to get out of the city.

You guys are spoiled.

I'm kinda tired of hearing your sob stories.

I want to be right next to the mountain. Someday.

dlague

I'm not sure if Mrs. Savemeasammy would be a big cannon fan...! I will have to bring her next season.

I think there is plenty off Peabody Quad for her. Even off the summit quad there are a few runs that are good too. The tough part is the trail going between the two quads that can get a little interesting for the less experienced skiers but that can be addressed but taking their time.

Puck it

I think there is plenty off Peabody Quad for her. Even off the summit quad there are a few runs that are good too. The tough part is the trail going between the two quads that can get a little interesting for the less experienced skiers but that can be addressed but taking their time.

I agree totally. My wife was very intimidated driving up and parking at Zoomer. She did Gary's and liked it She did not like with the race fence up though. She skied Tramway, Upper Cannon. Upper Ravine and Taft and liked them. She like Lower Hard also.

But these were with good snow conditions. I doubt she would say the same thing on a bad day though.

Savemeasammy

My wife would be fine with the runs at Cannon - particularly if they are groomed. I think she would find cannon to be difficult when conditions are, um..., "challenging"!

dlague

My wife would be fine with the runs at Cannon - particularly if they are groomed. I think she would find cannon to be difficult when conditions are, um..., "challenging"!

Good point! That is why the Super Pass is intriguing - if windy and cold - Cannon can be brutal - so head to BW which seems to do ok on windy days! Want to make a few turns for a few hours - head to Waterville. Want to catch a POW day or nice bluebird day - head to Cannon.

boston_e

I havent pulled the trigger yet, but Pico passes are on deck for the whole family.

ScottySkis

Ii wonder what other hills I would get discount to I I buy the pass?
Platty season pass comes with discounts to other area mountains and a free ticket to Magic good next season.
SEASON PASSES

201415_season_passesnodate.jpg

Get your 2014-15 WINTER SEASON PASSES, RENTALS, LOCKERS, PARKING & SNOWTUBING &
START SAVING from opening day!
SEASON PASS BENEFITS:
* STRAIGHT TO THE LIFTS! No standing on ticket lines!
* Passes VALID ANYTIME ALL SEASON - no blackouts!
* 20% OFF ski/boarding tune ups, sharpening, wax services!
* 10% OFF private ski or snowboard lessons
!* DISCOUNTED tubing season pass for $59 added to a ski season pass!
* DISCOUNTED tickets to other area mountains including 1 FREE LIFT TICKET FOR 2014-15 TO MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!!
Rates based on your age on 3/31/15. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable to another year and not redeemable for unused portio
- See more at: http://plattekill.com/home-trio/winter#sthash.4vKttmHA.dpuf

SEASON PASSES

201415_season_passesnodate.jpg

Get your 2014-15 WINTER SEASON PASSES, RENTALS, LOCKERS, PARKING & SNOWTUBING &
START SAVING from opening day!
SEASON PASS BENEFITS:
* STRAIGHT TO THE LIFTS! No standing on ticket lines!
* Passes VALID ANYTIME ALL SEASON - no blackouts!
* 20% OFF ski/boarding tune ups, sharpening, wax services!
* 10% OFF private ski or snowboard lessons
!* DISCOUNTED tubing season pass for $59 added to a ski season pass!
* DISCOUNTED tickets to other area mountains including 1 FREE LIFT TICKET FOR 2014-15 TO MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!!!
Rates based on your age on 3/31/15. Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable to another year and not redeemable for unused portio
- See more at: http://plattekill.com/home-trio/winter#sthash.4vKttmHA.dpuf

Last edited: