• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

weekend of March 8 and 9 what hill are your planning on hitting .

ScottySkis

i like to go to Vermont and do Stowe and Sugarbush for weekend if after Birthday celebrating but thinking of using my spring pass this seekend at Hunter and maybe go to VT another weekend. If i do i probably spoted with dome a zoners and Mary jNe lol. I do want to get to Vermont soon tough deciciiosn.

xwhaler

Saturday: Bolton Valley (outside chance of Jay Peak)
Sunday: Smuggs
Monday: Watching weather (MRG if we get a little refresh up there, otherwise Middlebury or S6)

drjeff

Saturday: Mount Snow
Sunday: Willard (NY) for my daughters race - I used to train there back in the 80's and 90's and haven't been back in 20 years - actually really looking forward to skiing this 500 vertical foot hill again! :)
Monday: Mount Snow

Smellytele

Maybe Pats peak for a few runs Sunday but after skiing 7 days at 6 different areas in CO it will be tough. I did lose 10 pounds but we'll see how long before it comes back...

dlague

Bolton Valley - Friday night
Bolton Valley - Saturday
Smuggs - Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

dlague

Saturday: Bolton Valley (outside chance of Jay Peak)
Sunday: Smuggs
Monday: Watching weather (MRG if we get a little refresh up there, otherwise Middlebury or S6)

Slam dunk on RSNE and Fox 44 deals!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

steamboat1

Sat. Hunter with friends
Sun. relax in the am. then drive to central VT. in the afternoon.
Mon.-Wed. probably at K unless my friend at Sugarbush has a day off & we can ski together one of those days.
If we get a dump in the middle of the week I could stay longer.

crank

Gonna lay low and hang at home here in CT doing chores etc. Heading to Chamonix on the 14th!!! Mont Blanc, Le Vallee Blanche... here I come!

KD7000

I am torn about this weekend. I'm busy Saturday, so it's Sunday only for me. I'd like to get far enough into northern VT for better conditions but it's too far for a day trip...

BenedictGomez

Friday: Sugarbush
Saturday: Smuggs or Bolton Valley (Would rather do Jay Peak but fearful of Canadian invasion )
Sunday: Drive home