• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What's this all about?

CP

"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

That's not very condusive to frequent posting if you ask me. What gives? Is there a set number of minutes that we have to wait until posting again? Thanks for any info.

Greg

Staff member
CP said:
"You cannot make another post so soon after your last; please try again in a short while."

That's not very condusive to frequent posting if you ask me. What gives? Is there a set number of minutes that we have to wait until posting again? Thanks for any info.
It's called flood control. The interval is 15 seconds.

Stephen

Website
www.dunhom.com
I see this most often when I make a post. Realize I boneheaded some word, click edit, fix the word, and hit submit within 15 seconds.

I just consider it the price for allowing imperfection to slip off of my nimbly deft fingers.

-Stephen

Greg

Staff member
Yeah - this happens to me too when editing. I've reduced the interval to 5 seconds.