2013-14--19
    2012-13--26
    2011-2012--16
    2010-11--30

I'll take em.

Okiedokie

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Lurkers gotta ski, too!

title of thread says "EARLY" march giveaway... that means there will be a LATE march giveaway too
    shit happens, wear a helmet.

2016/17
    MT Snow - 12.30 1.7 1.29 2.4 2.11
    Attitash - 2.17
    Black MTN - 2.18
    Wildcat - 2.19
    Eldora - 4.7
    Snowmass - 4.10
    Aspen - 4.11

Pick me!! Wanna start my son on the slopes!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Up for grabs are (2) lift pass vouchers to Hunter Mountain in New York. This will only run through Sunday, 3/9 since the tickets expire at the end of the month!
    Attachment 11622

How to enter:
    You must reply to this thread to be considered an entrant. You only need to post once; multiple entries will not increase your chances of winning. The number of entries you get is a combination of several criteria:

• Replying in this thread earns you (1) chance to win

• For every 500 posts you have, you earn (1) chance to win
    • For every 1 year you have been a member on the forum (at the close of the contest), you earn (1) chance to win

Example:You have been a member on AlpineZone since 11/1/2007 and have 3200 posts. You have a total of (5) entries for time as a member, (6) entries for post count, and (1) entry for replying in this thread, for a total of 12 entries.

Timeline:
    The contest will run from starting immediately (3/7/2014) and no more entries will be counted after 5:00PM EST on Sunday, 3/9/2014.

Other Rules
    Sorry, moderators and admins can't enter.

Delivery
    We will go through all the entries and draw two winners at random from the pool of tickets within 2 days of the close of the contest. We will notify the winner in this thread and notify via PM as well, and then ship it out!

Wait, what can I win exactly?
    One of two lift passes to Hunter Mountain!

Good luck!

Please pick me! I'm a full time working mom of a very active 2 1/2 year old boy, already started him on skates and I used to be a downhill skier and I snowboard too, and I want to get my son on the slopes early!! We need this!

Pick me!!! A full time working mother of a 2 and 1/2 year old active boy. Already got him on ice skates. I'm an avid snowboarder, haven't had time to get up to the slopes much but I want to get my son on a board!

Quote Originally Posted by gmcunni View Post
    title of thread says "EARLY" march giveaway... that means there will be a LATE march giveaway too

I have a few straggler tickets I need to dump. That will go early next week.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Thread Information