• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Thought you all might want to see this...

C-Rex

Going to be at the Loaf all next week. Hopefully this freshens things up and puts Burnt in play. I'm on a 3 week riding drought and I've got the itch, BAD.

SnowRock

Looks like an all around solid week for ski country. I already had a trip with friends scheduled for Thur-Mon at Stowe but everyone is inbound Thursday. I think I am going to bite the bullet and head up Wednesday after work. Will leave form NYC with the hope of making it to south Burlington if I can safely and without feeling too tired... regardless, plan is to be at Stowe Thursday riding.

Knuckle dragger on a never summer raptor, red patagonia shell.. would be more than happy to treat to a few good beers/eats if anyone is around with some more local knowledge than I.

MadMadWorld

Looks like an all around solid week for ski country. I already had a trip with friends scheduled for Thur-Mon at Stowe but everyone is inbound Thursday. I think I am going to bite the bullet and head up Wednesday after work. Will leave form NYC with the hope of making it to south Burlington if I can safely and without feeling too tired... regardless, plan is to be at Stowe Thursday riding.

Knuckle dragger on a never summer raptor, red patagonia shell.. would be more than happy to treat to a few good beers/eats if anyone is around with some more local knowledge than I.

Not sure the plan here but can give you a few ideas of where to poke around.

bigbog

Pretty sure K got at least 20" early Valentines Day morning. Heck we had that much down in the valley in Pittsford. My car was half buried & I wasn't parked in a drift. This all happened between midnight & 7am because when I went to sleep the snow wasn't there but it was when I woke up. Plow guy was there at 7:30 & even he said in VT. speak "there's a lot of snow". It was a good day.
I was just referring to central Maine.... Elevation rules!

dlague

This map looks good to me! Plan on being at Wildcat for Saturday and Sunday is a roll of the dice - lots of options!

650x366_03101748_latest_snowmap.jpg

JDMRoma

I am thinking Thursday!!!!

If I can get out of work for Thursday Too I will let you know but as of right now its doubtful……Just starting to pick up at work.I May have to be happy with Friday off !