• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Real-Time Reports, March 12-13-14

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Nws burlington
as of 1028 am edt wednesday...forecast playing out well so far.
Snow has
overspread the majority of the area with the exception of far
northern vermont and the saint lawrence valley of new york.
Anywhere that`s not currently snowing will be shortly. Heaviest
snow still on track for late this afternoon...this evening...and
overnight ..with bulls-eye over central vermont.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Mutha:
goes_ecan_1070_100.jpg

wa-loaf

Sugarloaf reported 4 inches already and they are likely behind the VT resorts.

Masskier

Just arrived at my Condo (1300') at Burke. 4" on the ground and coming down good. Left Boston at 12 noon, hit rain around Manchester, sleet and mixed at Concord, All snow from Tilton on.

Bene288

Icing in Albany, I hear Saratoga (north) is getting pounded with snow. Gore and Whiteface could be incredible.

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
Just arrived at my Condo (1300') at Burke. 4" on the ground and coming down good. Left Boston at 12 noon, hit rain around Manchester, sleet and mixed at Concord, All snow from Tilton on.

5" here at 1000" five miles west of you. Snowing like crazy right now. Just saw a groomer drive by on the Burke webcam :spin:. Should be over a foot of fresh powder on the groomer trails in the morning. It will make skinning a bit more difficult.

Masskier

5" here at 1000" five miles west of you. Snowing like crazy right now. Just saw a groomer drive by on the Burke webcam :spin:. Should be over a foot of fresh powder on the groomer trails in the morning. It will make skinning a bit more difficult.

Just left pizza night at the Bear Den (mid Burke) snow started to come down harder about 6 pm. Rachel was thrilled to learn about her bloody Mary's

octopus

magic is playing tricks on you. if they got 3" its gone now, it rained my whole way up thru vermont from mass its still raining now. i'm watching the local weather, burlington already has a foot and there saying more-go north