• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

better pic upload process

gmcunni

it is too cumbersome to load pictures.. i've stopped because i'm lazy.

i used to go to the photo section, find (or create ) an album, load the pictures to the album and then get the links to past into a Thread. just too much work.

lately i just add a pic or 2 as an attachment to the thread. this works but i doubt it is the intended or best way and we're limited to the # of pics. i think those pics tend to go away eventually too (not sure, just a feeling based on past experience)

would be great if there was a process to attach the photos during the post creation (like the attachment) but have them "magically" go to a personal album, get the wartermark and be searchable for a later date.

bvibert

Staff member
it is too cumbersome to load pictures.. i've stopped because i'm lazy.

i used to go to the photo section, find (or create ) an album, load the pictures to the album and then get the links to past into a Thread. just too much work.

lately i just add a pic or 2 as an attachment to the thread. this works but i doubt it is the intended or best way and we're limited to the # of pics. i think those pics tend to go away eventually too (not sure, just a feeling based on past experience)

would be great if there was a process to attach the photos during the post creation (like the attachment) but have them "magically" go to a personal album, get the wartermark and be searchable for a later date.

I agree, that would be good!