• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Cannon 3/14 (and 3/15 teaser)

Cannonball

I've been wanting to put up a TR, but for the 2nd day in a row I am too worked over to even think straight. So pics will have to tell the story and I thank my AZ ski partners for being the content.

PuckIt in Kinsman
Puckit_lost_boys.jpg

JDRoma in Lost Boys
JDRoma.jpg

Trams passing. View from Kinsman
2trams.jpg

Searching for the goods by any means necessary.
Crawl.jpg

And one shot from 3/15 (more to come). Sunny beautiful spring conditions with views forever.

L getting after it on Skylight
LPWM_skylight.jpg

JDMRoma

Nice Pics……I had a Great time with you guys. Cant believe you got the pic of the trams together….Very Cool !
Cannon Glades are challenging ……even the ones we had to crawl out of….May have to revisit the how many Calories are burned while skiing thread for an update :)

bobbutts

I was also there, stuck to Mittersill though except for when the chair was down. Lots of soft moguls.

c39.jpg

c27.jpg

c26.jpg

c24.jpg

joshua segal

Website
skikabbalah.com
I too was there on March 14 and thought it was the best conditions I have ever seen at Cannon Mt. It was my first at Mittersill in 35 years and the beautiful powder bumps were out of this world.

bobbutts

Nice pics bobbutts. When was the chair down? I didn't hear anyone mention that, what was up with it?
It stopped for 20-30 minutes or so while I was riding, they had a shuttle collect the people at the bottom. I did a run at Cannon and by the time I came back it was loading normally. Not sure what the problem was.