• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

March 15 Mountain Creek NJ spring women out and shiwing off.

ScottySkis

Looked at weather saw forecast for 30 s high in Catskills for Sat same wit hVermount. it got warker then that i heR. I get to the crrek around 330 pm bought ticket for 35$ good frok 3 pm to close 930pm. sun was strong coustomer service agreat cadhier soft snow a little slusy , no lines skiied bith peaks a little styed to 730 then temp droppping a ltlittle. warmest day for me this year i had a litttle on. so many ppl love showing off eith sun akd warm tekps love that great fun here consideribg were i alwas so glad i made it out in Sat. i guess spring and sarm temps kiep ppl from NYC to coming iut.

ScottySkis

1978657_841748785841330_1893229050_n.jpg

TropicTundR

Hello ScottySkis ...

...What film.uhh camera did you use? Did you get pictures of women shiwing off?

ScottySkis

Lake Hopatcong, NJ[/QUOTE]

All those pictures were taken with my eyes. Guest Service custoker service sold me ticket young and showing off lol I bought like 420 tickets during day . on the slopes to Jeans wet beiginers trwaiils wet jeand y on learners stlitting in snow i rode by severaal to sed if i coild help tjem.
Hello ScottySkis ...

...What film.uhh camera did you use? Did you get pictures of women shiwing off?

MadMadWorld

Scotty this is a new high (pun intended) for you. Most of the time I have a vague understanding of what you wrote. But this time I am completely baffled