• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

March 23 Sat and Sunday weather this week questions and answers needed

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Day one...today and tonight.

Snow showers will redevelop tonight across the northern
adirondacks and along the spine of the green mountains. Snowfall
accumulations of 2-4" is expected across the adirondacks and
along the western slopes of the green mountains overnight into
early friday morning. The higher summits from mount mansfield to
jay peak will see 4-7" of snowfall. Localized slow travel due to
low visibility and snow covered roadways can be expected across
the northern adirondacks and near the green mountains tonight into
early friday morning.

ScottySkis

No prediction Stowe on top reporting a foot of snow love lake enhanced snow. People ip their today enjoy i be stoppiby by 2 tike ever to Stowe and it be cool to get into Chin area hipefully. it be nice to take some turns with ABC again i thought we do this in Roxbury but Stowe VT couod be worse. Enjoy powder today i might be jeaoouss. Cant wait nad riding with Cornhead will be epic i think.

twinplanx

Woah! Look out Cornhead, looks like Scotty plans on something kinky... No judgment, whatever you're into lol

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

MadMadWorld

No prediction Stowe on top reporting a foot of snow love lake enhanced snow. People ip their today enjoy i be stoppiby by 2 tike ever to Stowe and it be cool to get into Chin area hipefully. it be nice to take some turns with ABC again i thought we do this in Roxbury but Stowe VT couod be worse. Enjoy powder today i might be jeaoouss. Cant wait nad riding with Cornhead will be epic i think.

That's a visual I didn't need this AM.

Kleetus

Of course I have vouchers to Stowe and Smuggs I have been waiting to burn for a dump like this and this is the weekend I agreed to meet some friends at Killington...Hope it stays good for next weekend...

MadMadWorld

Of course I have vouchers to Stowe and Smuggs I have been waiting to burn for a dump like this and this is the weekend I agreed to meet some friends at Killington...Hope it stays good for next weekend...

They've been getting storms like this for awhile.

BenedictGomez

Smuggs claims 9"overnight/today but it seems like so much more given the 2 feet from last week and the 4"the night before.

Woods are pretty deep, and it's the best of the season for sure.

dmw

I lucked into 2 free tix to Stowe, using one tomorrow. I think I've seen a few people here say they might be there, give me a shout if so.

Savemeasammy

I lucked into 2 free tix to Stowe, using one tomorrow. I think I've seen a few people here say they might be there, give me a shout if so.

Damn... Must be nice! Stowe sounds awesome lately.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

ScottySkis

illness cmand not breathing 100% so everone enjoy the great conditions tomorrow i probably be at home with meds.

ScottySkis

Sorry about rant i got strep and neexed inhaler at Doctor office tonigt, so i will be s
not kiing stowe or any where this weekedn. i was looking foward ti Stowe skiing with other a zoners and powder but you hlguys and gals enjoy.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
It's been snowing on Mansfield @ Stowe since 10am today sat.conditions on the mountain are blizzard like and the snowfall rate w is heavy. Snow is low moisture on top, medium humidity at the base. Valley is clear and calm. On top of about 16" yesterday there is at least another 3today. The Bruce was sweet,soft and deep. RAin forecast is to beignored. Can't imagine what tomorrow will be!

dmw

Great to meet you dmw! The Bruce was awesome! TR. More sneaux more slaying to be hAd tomorrow. Livin the dream

Awesome, I met up with Cornhead and abc, we went pretty much until last chair. What did you decide on for tomorrow? A friend told me Jay was great today.

Kleetus

They've been getting storms like this for awhile.

I know just unfortunately have had other commitments and free tickets to burn. Had ticks to Sugarbush and MRG that were free last weekend and had a commitment with a family member so used them up then (which was great no complaints). This weekend just regret heading to K instead of Stowe/Smuggs since I didn't have tickets to K and have tickets to the others and the snow was so good this weekend. Not that the skiing at K Mart wasn't great which it was. Tons of snow just not pow.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone