Jay Peak GoPro Montage - Skiing the Ridge, "The Saddle", "The Pumphouse" and more BC - Page 3

AlpineZone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by kelly001 View Post
    Second that. You're not giving yourself much room for error. (Boy, do I feel my age right now.)
    A couple of quick thoughts after watching your video, 1) be careful, 2) congratulations, you don't lack for confidence, 3) I hope you are wearing a helmet. 5) don't show that video to your parents.

Maybe for a separate thread, but I find no joy skiing all those rabbit holes. I always feel I'm one turn away from serious injury.

Great Vid, thanks for sharing...makes me want to go to Jay ! Now that I know exactly how to get there

Always want to ski glades like that but when it gets too tight I I lose confidence! I also get concerned about where I will end up! I like glades where I can afford a miscue. Cool vid thought!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by LONGBOARDR View Post
    Make videos if you must but please keep the Jay terrain off youtube, my thoughts.
    Lol.
    I also do the Twitters.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMadWorld View Post
    Why wouldn't you just use the stairs instead of hurling your skis over those rocks and climbing up? Seems like a lot of work for nothing
    I actually found it a bit easier just to do this. Going up that way would bring me right where I wanted to be. The stairs take a bit to get up plus then I need to traverse over a bit.

I enjoyed watching it. Find someone to ski with, film each other. Makes a much more interesting video. Lastly, not being a gearhead (trying) but slap some better skis (if you can) on your feet & you'll be a whole lot happier. As others have said, you certainly do not lack confidence.

Nice vids. PS I still watch your COD videos, they are pretty funny.

That is some epic music on this video.
    Free Stickers - e-mail your address to nick@alpinezone.com.

Check AZ out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Vimeo and Google+

Get AZ on your mobile phone!

Too tight for my blood and I wouldn't ski it alone.

Thread Information