• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Steamboat 2014: 3/22/- 3/29

Well I'm flying into Denver from LA tomorrow to embark on the final stop of an epic spring break. From Denver, the boys of Dartmouth will head northwest to take over Steamboat for a week. So pumped!

A couple of storms are on tap for the upcoming week. 4-8 inches tomorrow and a major storm should arrive on Wednesday night.

Plenty of pics and gopro video to come!

Last edited:

JDMRoma

Enjoy.......Steamboat at Christmas was certainly the Highlight of my season.....Would love to have gone back during a non holiday week ! Really enjoyed the Glades off the Sundown Express....think it was the Closets and the other Shadows.
Cant wait to see the Go pro's !!

Day 1 details and pics coming soon...

Day 1 overview
-Morningside was good
-St Pats has a really annoying run out
-Christmas Tree chutes are a blast
-Didn't really stray from Storm Peak/Morningside.

snoseek

That little hike up the catrack for xmas tree area is so worth it. Some of the best trees ever!

telenathan

Website
www.facebook.com
The cat track is useless, for that matter so is Morningstar, just stay on the groomers below the gondola ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha, just got back from day 3. Storm coming and St Pats, No Names and Pony Express better watch out!

mikestaple

Pony Express w fresh is niiiiicccccce. Love the bumps at the bottom. I think there's a nice rock to jump off of under the lift.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app