• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new skis

wa-loaf

let's plan for one on the Thursday night.... maybe next week?

This coming week is our first night (last week got canceled so they could make snow) but the week after should work.

I'm also chilling at Ski Ward on Fridays while my son has race practice ...

snoseek

And the next chapter begins! Cant wait to get on my next pair!

Sent from my LG-H345 using Tapatalk

mishka

Yep..... 16/17 ski making season officially begins:beer: said, happy and excited at the same time.

I have tough decisions to make… Do I want to make dozer-95 for myself??? if I decide to make for myself do I want same length or shorter.

Anyway Dozer's-95 starting to make shape. Almost done with templates. Very soon be able to see how actually skis will looks like

prsboogie

Go long, with the rocker in the top it'll Ski a little short anyway! Can't wait to see the template also.

mishka

the problem is I made whole bunch of grate skis already. I can just make skis and pile them in the corner. If it be for demo fleet maybe. only for myself...I got everything I ever wanted

mishka

now, after skis for wa-loaf designed, I have difficult decision to make lol which one of the two I gonna make for myself

wa-loaf

My skis right before going into the press:
attachment.php

Attachments

• prepress skis.jpg
    prepress skis.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 114

mishka

Very nice Mike, the look great! I love the name on the tails!

wa-loaf design it.… I wish I knew about this otherwise would have it on other skis. I knew he designing and picking graphics but didn't know that's what you had in mind.

wa-loaf

wa-loaf design it.… I wish I knew about this otherwise would have it on other skis. I knew he designing and picking graphics but didn't know that's what you had in mind.

We were tweaking it until the end, but I can either make you a generic one to use or I'm happy to update it each time for any future skis.