• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

My new skis

Edd

I'm jealous. Congrats Wa-loaf! I think I'll try to get Mishka to make my next ski when the time comes.

mishka

I'm jealous. Congrats Wa-loaf! I think I'll try to get Mishka to make my next ski when the time comes.

don't be.
It's take time to come around before jumping on madwagon...and btw cheaper this way compared to regular trial and error method

mishka

here final looks off MR95. And the best part is there available for sale. reason… I want secondary graphics of "mad Russian" wa-loaf created on my skis.
127-95-112 R18 tip/tale rocker with progressive sidecut. Camber underfoot. Skis designs to do both rail curving tunes and spin turn. Overall skis is stiffer however all my skis is much stiffer than average skiing in the same category even with mental. A lot of carbon fiber this year I'm using special Cf metrics to substantially increase torsationl stiffness.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 79

prsboogie

here final looks off MR95. And the best part is there available for sale. reason… I want secondary graphics of "mad Russian" wa-loaf created on my skis.
127-95-112 R18 tip/tale rocker with progressive sidecut. Camber underfoot. Skis designs to do both rail curving tunes and spin turn. Overall skis is stiffer however all my skis is much stiffer than average skiing in the same category even with metal. A lot of carbon fiber this year I'm using special Cf metrics to substantially increase torsationl stiffness.

Just saw these in person today and they are beautiful, truly. They are stiff but have a nice consistent flex, at least by hand, and I'm quite sure they will handle anything the NE area throws at them! Buy Mishka's skis folks!!

mishka

BTW the pictures do them no justice!!
spoke with someone today hopefully very soon will be going to professional photo studio to take some real pictures

How much are you asking?
I did not put price intentionally.… Will be talking numbers to someone really interested.

skis was not intended to be for sale like this. However they will not be available for sale indefinitely. I would like to sell them and have enough time to make new pair before September. If not happening… Not happening. Will put bindings and the use them of next season.

Just to make sure we clear on this… Skis will have two years warranty and freetwo years "looks new again" serviceT
To explain: owner can bring skis back to me after end of the season and I'll make them looks like new again

Puck it

spoke with someone today hopefully very soon will be going to professional photo studio to take some real pictures

I did not put price intentionally.… Will be talking numbers to someone really interested.

skis was not intended to be for sale like this. However they will not be available for sale indefinitely. I would like to sell them and have enough time to make new pair before September. If not happening… Not happening. Will put bindings and the use them of next season.

Just to make sure we clear on this… Skis will have two years warranty and freetwo years "looks new again" serviceT
To explain: owner can bring skis back to me after end of the season and I'll make them looks like new again
And a free bottle of vodka for certain buyers!