• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Mar 28-30

reefer

Looks like I'll be coming up for the day Saturday! Not sure about a costume. Maybe I should pull out the sheik outfit again..................

MadMadWorld

It must be Rusty but I will skio it unless I could try and hit one of our patrollers skiing Witch/Red Line.... oh wait I dont ever see them ski those:cool:

More importantly its costume day and ice bar on the slope day!

If Witch and Red Line are open you definitely won't see them. They only ski it when it's closed.

jrmagic

Looks like I'll be coming up for the day Saturday! Not sure about a costume. Maybe I should pull out the sheik outfit again..................

Lol good times! Wow its really been a while since I've skied with you.... I've been in my current pair of boots for 3 seasons already. Glad you can make it.

gmcunni

No rain tomorrow. Car wash on the way home........................

saw that, hope you guys get a good day in tomorrow. i was hoping to run up there but didn't work out. i have voucher to use, i'm going next Saturday if they are open.

wa-loaf

I'm up here now. Hanging at the Upper Pass for the moment. Great day at MRG despite the rain. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Abominable

See you guys tomorrow. I'll keep my eyes out for jr. Leaving from the city in the morning so might not be there for first chair. Hope the rain stays away, if not it will be beers and basketball in the BLT.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

xwhaler

How was it today Sunday? Very wet but creamy corn peel away goodness at Sunapee. 3 of us Az'ers Will be at Magic next Sunday to close out their season.

wa-loaf

They had delayed opening because the lifts were iced up. Ski patrol told us 11am, but with my son being sick we decided to pack up and head home.

xwhaler

It'll be interesting to see which, if any, natural snow trails survive the relative warmth and rain this week......be great to see something bump up next wknd

wa-loaf

The natural trails had a fair amount of brown before all the rain last night.

jrmagic

Sunday was better than Saturday snow wise though weather wasnt as nice. There were only 30 some odd people on the mountain. Still deep snow around the hill. Magician and redline skied well as did witch and broomstick to black line. ROTD was goniff. There is at least 2 feet of snow in the troughs of the moguls there. Next week should be fine.

Last edited: