• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Magic Mar 28-30

wa-loaf

I'll be there. Staying at Upper Pass Lodge with the family.

reefer

I'll be there on Friday if the extended outlook stays on course. Getting back from Penang Thursday night. I'll be dazed and confused after two weeks of ninety-something and humid every day in a land where they sentence marijuana dealers to death..................

RustyGroomer

I'll be there. Should be another good one. More than likely @ the BLT Friday night if anyone's around.

jrmagic

I will be up as well. Probably get to the Tavern around 9:30ish Friday night. WA I hope to catch you this go around.
See you tomorrow Rusty.

Reefer is it a say trip or will you be there Saturday to?

reefer

I will be up as well. Probably get to the Tavern around 9:30ish Friday night. WA I hope to catch you this go around.
See you tomorrow Rusty.

Reefer is it a say trip or will you be there Saturday to?

Actually sitting here in Hong Kong rethinking plans with the questionable weather forecast I'm seeing. Must spend some time with the ski widow this weekend so it was going to be a day trip...............
May have to wait and then do three days next weekend. I'll update Thursday night.

RustyGroomer

I'm committed. Will take whatever I get.
I like it! WoodCore & wa-loaf, see you Saturday. You too JR, but I always see you. I suck @ finding people & really suck w/names but say hello. JR is a better point man but I won't be far.

RustyGroomer

What's the deal with FlamJam?
Never heard of it? Is that when we throw plastic flamingo's down onto the trail? Eh' the ladies & kiddos like it. Basically target practice from the lift w/a flamingo. Guessing there's prizes or something.

jrmagic

Never heard of it? Is that when we throw plastic flamingo's down onto the trail? Eh' the ladies & kiddos like it. Basically target practice from the lift w/a flamingo. Guessing there's prizes or something.

It must be Rusty but I will skio it unless I could try and hit one of our patrollers skiing Witch/Red Line.... oh wait I dont ever see them ski those:cool:

More importantly its costume day and ice bar on the slope day!

RustyGroomer

It must be Rusty but I will skio it unless I could light it on fire & try and hit one of our patrollers skiing Witch/Red Line.... oh wait I dont ever see them ski those:cool:

That is more important.

wa-loaf

It must be Rusty but I will skio it unless I could try and hit one of our patrollers skiing Witch/Red Line.... oh wait I dont ever see them ski those:cool:

Had no idea. Will have to see if we can scare up costumes for everyone.

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
maybe i'll get up saturday. this year is SO PATHETIC for me skiing wise. (pretty awesome other than that) I hate myself for it. Agrh!gh!