• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Gore 3-23-14

jgh1980

echo is one of the most picturesque trails in the east

I loved it when I visited in the beginning of the month. No one was on burnt ridge area and echo was beautiful. Sagamore is a great trail as well. Such an enjoyable mountain.

dlague

We are hoping to head to Gire for the first time in April once we exhausted out other deals!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Savemeasammy

We are hoping to head to Gire for the first time in April once we exhausted out other deals!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

It's hard to justify driving past vt mountains from our area, but this one seems like it could be worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dlague

It's hard to justify driving past vt mountains from our area, but this one seems like it could be worth it.

It certainly does, especially with the Fox 44 card it becomes an option plus we got a 2 for 1 voucher from the ski and snowboard show. The tough part is the 3.5 hours to get there!

emmaurice2

It certainly does, especially with the Fox 44 card it becomes an option plus we got a 2 for 1 voucher from the ski and snowboard show. The tough part is the 3.5 hours to get there!

Easily worth a multi-day trip, lots to explore. Stay longer and explore some of the other Adirondack mountains, too!