• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

TR: K1 - 22,23rd March 2014

jaysunn

So what the f%$k, what an awesome weekend at Killington VT:

KnuckleDragged: March 22, 23rd 2014 8:30AM EST to 4PM EST each day, needless to say I am hurt, and whining from all the first world abuse I gave myself. I can't even get a fucking beer without help from my fiancee'. And damn, that women is pissed at me.

EDIT: I have no kids, besides myself, and I use shuttles or the lady to drive my ass around.
They cut me off at the local tavern, who cares, I had alcohol at the hotel, and the snow was so badass aswesome, I never phoned to say I was alive. HAHA

Here you go, hero SNOW both days and it was snowing again. Thanks K.

Yeah some badass K sweatpants, don't hate.
IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg
I have no idea why this was closed. but it was so perfect, and sweet. Great for the core of your skis or board.
IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

Because this thing let me hang and get ripped with it, no back talk, just flames. Awesome. I need one.
IMG_0125.jpg

Last edited:

jaysunn

IMG_0138.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0136.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg

Yeah it didn't suck, all though? my fucking head and body hurts, muscles I didn't know I had are hurting. Spent 45Mins, getting out of a trail run off with 10 feet of snow, not fun. I dropped in to what I thought was a tree trail, nope it ended, and I had a 25 foot climb in 10 , 5, 3 or 4 feet of blown snow to get back up to the the trail, every arm punch resulted in endless nothing, Now I know how people die in the backcountry. It was scary climbing up and out. I had to unstrap and bear grylls my ass too the the trailhead. But besides that, get the F up there., what are waiting for. It was so awesome.

Last edited:

jaysunn

IMG_0092.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0106.jpg
IMG_0132.jpg

The Jug was so awesome, actually any trail that has the ole skull and crossbones was awesome. Keeps intermediates off the trail. Resulting in powder heaven. I hope the next week storm shit plays out, it would really make VT super awesome. O Yeah, I sliced my finger almost off opening a cheese block and some RED wine, the wax on the block of cheese was acting up and my leatherman razor did it's job, cut through what you intend to cut. not your hand!! Steerry strips and duct tape did the job.
IMG_0143.jpg

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Now there's a report from a satisfied customer! I don't think enough reports fess up to how burned up one can feel. You did it well. I never had the propensity or ability to consume alcohol like you, nor then be able to board the next day.

Yeah, those drainage ditches (or anything) can be somewhat upsetting to get out of when it's deep. For me, I am often more upset that I was missing good ski time on the hill, because I knew I would pay twice - once getting out and the second recovering from it. Yeah, people better get out now.

jaysunn

Very satisfied @billski

Yeah, those drainage ditches (or anything) can be somewhat upsetting to get out of when it's deep. For me, I am often more upset that I was missing good ski time on the hill, because I knew I would pay twice - once getting out and the second recovering from it.

Honestly, 40 minutes trying to get back out of the drainage / fall line off of Skye Peak, maybe 4000'

jaysunn

@billlski,
Go easy with the english language, had to look this bitch up, I was only educated in the USA. For Christ sakes, let's include a wikipedia lookup when you pull the over 40 age card, EDU was good then. LOL. Much Better I think.

LOL

pro·pen·si·ty
prəˈpensətē/
noun
an inclination or natural tendency to behave in a particular way.
"a propensity for violence"
synonyms: tendency, inclination, predisposition, proneness, proclivity, readiness, liability, disposition, leaning, weakness More

do like and I will be using pro·pen·si·ty
prəˈpensətē/tin the fin future, thanks.
Jaysunn

Last edited:

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
@billlski,
Go easy with the english language, had to look this bitch up, I was only educated in the USA. For Christ sakes, let's include a wikipedia lookup when you pull the over 40 age card, EDU was good then. LOL. Much Better I think.

LOL

LOL! There was an interesting article this week (I forget where) of two observations about the internet-generation: a) Many aren't playing SCRABBLE much because so often they can't reach for more than four, maybe five letter words. Serious. and....drumroll please, b) many won't spend more than 10 contiguous minutes reading anything in particular.
I'll bet very few read the investigative piece on Jerry Remy's murdering son in this past Sunday Boston Globe!

Last edited:

Cornhead

Ha, great TR, sounds like you had fun, so glad my drinking days are behind me, now pass the bong! I will be getting some Spring skiing in in Colorado. My Son just moved to Boulder. He's at Breck today, they got a foot overnight, his text read, "Best boarding of my life". I'll be delivering his cat, Space Man, the name fits. I'll have to sample some newly legal "goods" when I go.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

jaysunn

Correct the propensity of kids drinking is what needs to be done. @cornhead @billski. My drinking days are about to stop. pass me the bong please.

Last edited: