• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Poor Scotty

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Hey Scotty,

What a rotten run of luck you had last weekend - Strep Throat :( I hope you're feeling better and maybe you can even grab a day out before next weekend...

ScottySkis

Thanks everyone hop to get over what i have quickly it got the worse of me but taking care of my self statring today.

legalskier

9365f751bcebce01cba710c1c59eb5dee23bad0596e0cf0d8bb18e3c9b5465d7.jpg

Personally speaking, I've been very lucky this season.

dlague

Ya I got the flu back in February - got lucky that it hit me Saturday night so I missed only one day. Sucks for you that it was a good condition weekend - get better!

ScottySkis

Turns out lungs like air what a shock. i be in hospital for few days but lungs will be working soon. Strep combiation and being allergic to dust and being in dusty store at work cleaning up took me out.Thanks everone for well wishes.

abc

Turns out lungs like air what a shock. i be in hospital for few days but lungs will be working soon. Strep combiation and being allergic to dust and being in dusty store at work cleaning up took me out.Thanks everone for well wishes.
Wow! What a shock! Get well soon.

lerops

Get well soon. We need to exercise our minds deciphering your TRs!

Have you heard of Manuka honey? Expensive stuff, but one spoon a day works well for lungs. Think of it not as food, but more like all lift ticket prices went up 2 bucks. It is an investment in skiing days. :razz:

Cornhead

Scotty may be sick, but he's still Scotty. He texted me that he was in the hospital waiting for a caravan. Caravan? Line of camels? Dodge mini van? Oh, cat scan. Spell check suggestion, or classic Scotty? Get well soon buddy, gonna be an epic corn harvest in NE if and when Spring does arrive. So sorry you missed Stowe this weekend. I know how stoked you were to go, and how much you would have enjoyed it. You've really got to time your pneumonias better. Wonder if your hobby was a contributing factor? Maybe you should take up baking.;)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

moresnow

Scotty, you gotta quit smoking dust. Nothing good will come of that.;-)

Hope you get better soon.

Have you heard of Manuka honey? Expensive stuff, but one spoon a day works well for lungs. Think of it not as food, but more like all lift ticket prices went up 2 bucks. It is an investment in skiing days. :razz:

I would be careful when buying Manuka honey. It appears that more is being sold than is produced every year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ap-honey-sold-liquid-gold-variety-45-jar.html