• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

NEK Back Country tomorrow

from_the_NEK

Website
fineartamerica.com
I'm getting a bit desperate for a touring partner tomorrow (Thursday). My wife really doesn't want me going alone
rolleyes.gif
and all of my friends are working or have other commitments.
The area I'm heading for is in the Lake Willoughby region. While the lines are not quite as long and technical a most of those in Smugglers Notch, there is still much fun to be had. The snow there has likely been untouched all winter.
The weather is supposed to be perfect tomorrow and I'm bringing my camera.

If you are interested let me know.

By this weekend it is going to start warming up. I'm in search of one last deep powder day :) I just got done talking a friend into going. He'll be on snowshoes which may not be much fun for him :spin:

I'm a day late and a dollar short. Well, about 10 days really. Would have definitely joined you last time I was in VT. May be down around the 10th, maybe we could connect then.

have fun, be safe. Slowshoer will have your back.

Huck_It_Baby

Prob would have jumped on this if I saw it yesterday. Been meaning to explore that area.

Enjoy!

jaysunn

Did you go @NEK? Any awesome pics? Work to play so I am 's/sucked/fucked/g' to weekends usually.

Hope you killed it.

Jaysunn