• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Snowfields slid yesterday

Pa. Patroller

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396204886.209461.jpg
Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396204905.342781.jpg
After
We didn't ski that area at all
We accessed up thru lobster over the top and down the cog ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396204979.473355.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Just saw your report now, Just duplicated it in other forum, Glad your safe, I'm heading up on the 11th and was hoping to do a summit to car run. Maybe hillmans or left Gully instead LOL

Pa. Patroller

Hillmans and left are in very good shape right now. Summit area does not have great coverage.
Northeast snowfields will be good to go for a long time yet.
I would expect the little head wall to "blow out" soon, making for a walk back to hermit lake from the ravine.

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Hillmans and left are in very good shape right now. Summit area does not have great coverage.
Northeast snowfields will be good to go for a long time yet.
I would expect the little head wall to "blow out" soon, making for a walk back to hermit lake from the ravine.

Looks like Winter up high yet till late April, hoping it either snows or warms up , did the ravine while boiler plate ,wasn't fun.
How was the West side up high, I've heard thing can be thin till below treeline?

Pa. Patroller

Things really suck till you get a couple hundred vert. below tree line. It's a lot of rock scrambling from the top.