• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Corn Harvest Meetup (04/12 or 04/13?) - Who's In?

MadMadWorld

I don't have a location yet so suggestions are always welcome. I think making it as centralized as possible would be best. A few suggestions were Mount Snow or Killington but I am open to suggestions. Because of Easter coming up, I think the weekend of the 12th-13th would be the best options since it gives us more mountains to choose from and better conditions. Anyone interested?

xwhaler

I plan to be at Cannon on 4/13....Cannon offering 2 for 1 lift tickets rest of the season starting Monday
Ski for $36----if they have T2B and maybe Mittersill holds out by then it could be pretty awesome.

JDMRoma

I plan to be at Cannon on 4/13....Cannon offering 2 for 1 lift tickets rest of the season starting Monday
Ski for $36----if they have T2B and maybe Mittersill holds out by then it could be pretty awesome.

Cannon's skiing really well right now......Today was Amazing !

JDMRoma

Nice! Did Mittersill open?

Not that I know of, it really didn't warm up until after lunch.

There's Plenty of Snow up there, glades were freakin awesome !

I will be there....maybe tomorrow and Definitely Sunday, will check out conditions in Mittersill on either of those days.....

snoseek

Move it forward a week or two and im in.....

dmw

I'd probably be into Saturday 4/12. Cannon first vote, K 2nd.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Front Five bumps at Cannon were stellar on Tuesday.

I'd be down for Cannon on the 13th. Saturday is out for me as I work that night.

Savemeasammy

Cannon one day, elsewhere the other day? I want to ski both days - the where/which day doesn't matter so much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savemeasammy

Skiing Tucks either 12th or 13th best weather day and also Wildcat , but Cannon is sort of on the way home, Tram still running this time of year?

No. It's done. But if you really want to ski tramline or kinsman (if they are worth it), you can still can with a small hike and traverse to zoomer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
No. It's done. But if you really want to ski tramline or kinsman (if they are worth it), you can still can with a small hike and traverse to zoomer. ]

Haven't been there in a long time, Tram line and Kinsman weren't there.....well the tram line was but it was loose ticket.
My Brother lives in Portland and I'm meeting up with Him on the Non-Tucks day so maybe I can get him to drive a little further.
I have a favorite Breakfast resteraunt in Jefferson "Water Wheel" Awsome place. would like to head that way for more than one reason.