• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Copper 4/2/14 - ? --- Mid-winter powder in April

abc

Going to Colorado in April for "spring skiing", I took not my heaviest jacket but the mid-weight one, plus a mid-weight insulated mid-layer. Even took a light weight jacket in case it got into the 50's ;) Left my insulated ski pants behind and only took a pair of un-insulted shell pants, with a very light weight mid-layer for the bottom.

abc

Sorry, Holiday Inn has a "new" guest computer (I didn't bring my own), which appears to be incompatible to the forum software. So no paragraph possible, nor edits. This is going to be one mess of a trip report. So I'm going to keep it short (and let the picture do the reporting) --- never mind, their "new computer" doesn't support cut and paste of the photo's URL. Will have to continue when I move to Winter Park (and hope their computer is not so "new" that is entirely bug-ridden)

ScottySkis

Have fun out their. i cant eait for pictuew. hopefully snow is falling i belive Loveland getting lots of snow now.