• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What 1 CD/Record/Tape/8-track etc should everyone own?

skiNEwhere

In through the out door. Then again I find every album zeppelin did to be amazing. Been in love with them ever since I first heard "the ocean" when I was in middle school

thetrailboss

Staff member
Eric%20Clapton%20-%20Cream%20of%20Clapton.jpg

Eagles_hits_1.jpg

ianeagles-hotelcalifornia.jpg

Last edited:

ScottySkis

_i love rhat i go to FYE and they half buy one cd at 5-12 used and get half off another cd i get so many. Yesterday fot the Last Waltz doubke cd for 12$ . by the way i got lots of cds now but i nomite this cd for this catgeorgy.

thetrailboss

Staff member
_i love rhat i go to FYE and they half buy one cd at 5-12 used and get half off another cd i get so many. Yesterday fot the Last Waltz doubke cd for 12$ . by the way i got lots of cds now but i nomite this cd for this catgeorgy.

Eh?

deadheadskier

Staff member
Hendrix - Band of Gypsys

There might be more mainstream and popular choices for Hendrix, but this was the last album he personally signed off on being released. It also really demonstrates how far he evolved as a guitar player in his short career up until his early death. It really leaves a mark with me and yearning for where his playing might have gone incorporating more elements of jazz.

and if you like BOG and what Buddy Miles brought to the table, then Santana and Buddy Miles Live should be in your collection - one of the best live albums of all time IMO