• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Redemption day 4/14

Savemeasammy

I feel like I blew it by not getting out yesterday and hoping for acceptable conditions for the meet-up today... The season is slipping away, and tomorrow looks another day I'd regret missing! Is anyone thinking about heading out somewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edd

I'm thinking Loon or Cannon if anyone is up for that.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Savemeasammy

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397396601.953076.jpg
Good coverage in the woods at Stowe as of yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cannonball

I can hit Cannon for a little bit tomorrow. I'll get there for first chair. Then have to take a conf call at 10am. Then can ski some more but have to bail by 1:00.

Meet you guys in the am?

Edd

I can hit Cannon for a little bit tomorrow. I'll get there for first chair. Then have to take a conf call at 10am. Then can ski some more but have to bail by 1:00.

Meet you guys in the am?

PM'd you.

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone

Cannonball

Wow, that really was a redemption day! After Sunday's brutal precip I wasn't sure spring was ever really going to show.

Great skiing with Edd and Snowseek in the warm south winds. Temps hit about 60 but the wind and thin clouds never allowed us to get down to T-shirts.

Edd

Good day for sure. The right side of Avalanche(?) was kick ass! Meeting people from the forum is always a trip but it was a pleasure skiing with those guys.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

snoseek

Yes, sweet day, god I love skiing Cannon, can't think of a more New Englandly type area and that's what I was looking for. Great skiing with both of you guys, love those easy going spring days.

Snow is melting quickly folks....went back out in the later afternoon and the base was really starting to melt down. Still plenty of snow till close though