• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tucks April 19

Brad J

looking to see if people are interested in tucks next Saturday, I will leave Pinkham Notch to start hiking at 7am to be at bowl by 10am , I am in my extremely late 50's so a little slow.A couple of runs and ski out to be at car by 3Pm. Looked very good from Wildcat yesterday, If temps are good should be a great day.

twinplanx

Wish I could join you but, Sunday is Easter. Pinkham Notch is a long way from here. I still need to break my Tux cherry ;-) but will probably need a long weekend to do it. Looking forward to your report :)

Sent from my SCH-S735C using Tapatalk

Not Sure

Website
www.youtube.com
Saturday was freaking awsome .Tucks is skiing great now, Start early when snows firm ,tougher hiking in slush ,little headwall was good but with some melt out could be done in a week. only a few small bear spots on the Sherby
Bring plenty of water, I did'nt drink enough and had massive leg cramps.

Brad J

Changed my plan to the 26th , to many commitments this weekend , hope the snow holds

yeggous

There are a bunch of ski club people going up that day.

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app