• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Wildcat 4-21-2014

Bostonian

Tickets are $19.50 if you show Boston pride when purchasing a ticket (50% of $39) - just wear any Boston sports team, marathon, or other unique jersey, shirt, or hat showing your Boston pride, and you'll get the discount. With that said, I will be there! Most likely my last outting for the season.

snoseek

I've got to consider abandonig my other thread and doing this as it will be more chill and the cat is fantastic in spring. hmmmm....

snoseek

Alrighty gentleman, I'll be there bright and early. Edd I'll probably trade those grey pants for a pair of red ones. I can almost promise my phone won't work up there but spotting should be easy enough.

snoseek

Nice sno! Would be great to grab a few runs with you

you can try 720-317-5899...I can't recall if I get service up there. Either way, white helmet, red pants and maybe a bruins hoody???

mishka

I am in Rhode Island can come up to Acton in the morning. Not sure if 495 – 95-16 best route. I think 93 – 104 (IIRC) – 16 little bit better and less toll to pay