• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2015 Hart F17 Classic and World Cup mogul skis are in!

Savemeasammy

These new graphics would well with my pseudo-ski patrolleresque jacket and pants. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savemeasammy

Did you ever ski a pair? Nothing like them for bumps and carving.

Assuming the q is directed at me, I ski on the F17 classics. They are great in anything except ice and crud, and they are a workout in corn.

skiNEwhere

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I would want to demo these eventually, what's a good length to start with? I'm 6'0" and currently ski on soul 7's (188). I didn't buy a shaped ski until 2007, I'm slowly building up my quiver but not totally sure what to look for in terms of length for a bump ski

Last edited:

Savemeasammy

I'm 5'9" and I ski on the 175's. When I was looking into these last year, I found very few shops that stocked them, never mind demoed them. I bought mine from a shop in Stratton - but I don't think they carry them anymore. There was another place that stocked them in Killington. Maybe they rent or demo them? You could also email Hart directly. I found them to be very responsive.