• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Killington 4/25?

snoseek

Weather looks like its the better pick towards the end of the week. I think I'm making the drive if anyones up and wants to make some turns.

gmcunni

can't go friday but would be interested in hearing how it was if you go. *might* (very slim chance) make a run up on over the weekend.

dlague

We are looking at Saturday options and K town is looking like the go to spot for us on the 26th

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

snoseek

I'll try to throw up some info Friday PM if I end up going.

steamboat1

I'm hoping to be at K Thurs.-Fri. Not sure yet because I have things to do this week. gmcunni the Superstar chair runs to 5pm. The K-1 gondi, which is scheduled to close Fri. by the way, runs to 4pm. I'm pretty sure the gondi will run this weekend & it was just a mistake on their part posting Fridays date as the closing date. I doubt they will open up the Skye Peak Express & Needles Eye chairs like they did last weekend this weekend but Mike S has been full of surprises so who knows. There was still plenty of snow over at Bear & Needles when I last skied there Sat.

edit: If you don't already have a deal for K this week/weekend & you have old tickets or a pass from any ski area in the world bring them along. They are offering 50% off weekday tickets & 25% weekend tickets until the end of the season if you show/give them one. My friend used them last week & the weekday ticket was $34 & weekend $51 instead of the regular ticket price of $69.

Last edited:

abc

I'm hoping to be at K Thurs.-Fri. Not sure yet because I have things to do this week.
If you do go Thur, please report back on condition.

Am almost certain to go up for Friday, unless I hear really negative condition report.

Weather looks to be best on Friday, rain possible for both weekend days.

reefer

I will be there Friday. Don't expect to be there before 10:00. Let things soften. Supe does run til' 5:00 and Gondi back on-line tomorrow! I'll try to put up a report late Friday. Should be in my Long Trail Hiker hoodie, black pants, Magic Mtn. baseball hat (backwards) and shades.