Riding a runnoff river at Stowe - Page 2

AlpineZone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that is a lot of water. I'm suprised the get that kind of flow in the middle of that slope. While I have never been to Stowe in the summer, I always imagined Gondolier to be a perfectly manacured grass slope.
    2017-2018

Ski Visits in PA
    Ski Visits in VT 1
    Total Ski Visits 1

Ski Roundtop
    Ski Liberty
    Stowe 12/9
    Sugarbush
    Killington

Quote Originally Posted by Savemeasammy View Post
    ^I'm embarrassed for you...

Madmadworld, meet Domeskier. He likes to joke around. A lot.
    That's an affirmative. I like skiing domes, bashing bumps and making dumbass comments on the internets. Not necessarily in that order, but very probably in that order. Unfortunately, life circumstances are such that I have to engage in them in exactly the opposite order....

Quote Originally Posted by Domeskier View Post
    That's an affirmative. I like skiing domes, bashing bumps and making dumbass comments on the internets. Not necessarily in that order, but very probably in that order. Unfortunately, life circumstances are such that I have to engage in them in exactly the opposite order....
    Have you explored employment opportunities in the Middle East? That could afford you the opportunity to live up to your screen name. The bump bashing might be a bit weak, though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where the heck are the water bars?Never saw water run down a slope that far.
    SIKSKIER

Quote Originally Posted by Savemeasammy View Post
    Have you explored employment opportunities in the Middle East? That could afford you the opportunity to live up to your screen name. The bump bashing might be a bit weak, though...
    Not the Middle East, but I have seriously considered relocating to the far east for this: http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...on-South-Korea

I believe there are also some indoor bump skiing options in the UK, which wouldn't involve learning how to talk with a bunch of new words, not to mention the rules for connecting them into coherent speech...

Looks perfect for those 125mm water skis people are riding on the slopes these days!
    I'm always perplexed when I see people rocking banana boards on icy groomers.
    "I like homemade food. I just do."

Not the Middle East, but I have seriously considered relocating to the far east for this: http://forums.alpinezone.com/showthr...on-South-Korea

I believe there are also some indoor bump skiing options in the UK, which wouldn't involve learning how to talk with a bunch of new words, not to mention the rules for connecting them into coherent speech...
    I think my wife would divorce me if I had access to indoor skiing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'm always perplexed when I see people rocking banana boards on icy groomers.
    If they're not fully rockered they cut in great.
    My couch might pull out but I send it.

The gondolas are coming down this spring and heading to NH to get rehabbed. The cable is also getting replaced.

Thread Information