• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

The PBR Thread

skiNEwhere

I find it amusing how many PBR avatars have come out of the woodwork the last few days.

There's this one bar I go to in Golden, the rock rest lodge, that has the PBR tap coming out of a rhino. You pull its horn and PBR comes flowing out

thetrailboss

Staff member
OK, I will join the effort. Changed my avi.

As I said in another thread, PBR makes good beer bread.

Glenn

But do they still serve PBR at the lounge? Therein lies the question. ;) (Maybe it was in the sales contract... :lol: )

Last time I was there a few summers ago, I was able to get a tallboy outside on the deck.

Swanzey, NH Market Basket delivers again...$14.99 30 packs this weekend. I'm starting to think that's the regular price there.

Quietman

Why do you say that?

Having the ponds so short that you hit the exit bank when landing your jump(or fall), having 2 of 3 people go at once, allowing others to go before previous riders have been fished out, and a number of times the video cut off just before a sliding skier was about to run into the crowd in the runout.

Hell, it looked like a fun time, I just chringed at some of the fairly violent chrashes. The guy who landed the back flip was great!

wa-loaf