Osprey packs

AlpineZone

Thread: Osprey packs

Osprey packs

I know their warranty is pretty killer. I got a Return authorization for my raptor 14 and need to send it in.

My question - have any of you guys had to go through their warranty department? If so, what was the turnaround time?

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile a

Items for Sale
    I Emailed them a couple years ago about replacement parts for my bladders. They had them to me in a matter of days.
    Live, Ski, or Die!

I have a Osprey pack but have never had to warranty anything. Best hydration pack I've ever owned! Lets us know how the process goes.
    "If you ride your bike everyday...... Your going to be a better rider!"

Finally got around to sending in my raptor 2 weeks ago. I sent it usps using the cheapest shipping option. The turn around time was lightning fast....probably under a week from them actually receiving it. The new buckle looks great. It's amazing how much I have grown to appreciate this pack compared to my camelback chaos.

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    Finally got around to sending in my raptor 2 weeks ago. I sent it usps using the cheapest shipping option. The turn around time was lightning fast....probably under a week from them actually receiving it. The new buckle looks great. It's amazing how much I have grown to appreciate this pack compared to my camelback chaos.
    Great to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Oddly enough, somehow a mouse got at my bladder this winter and chewed it all to hell. Went to Beans to get a new one and they resigned the cap. The newer design is much smaller and a pain in the a$$ to thread right. I miss the nalgene bladder they used to offer.

On the upside, the new latch (that they replaced) rules

Items for Sale
    Quote Originally Posted by BackLoafRiver View Post
    Oddly enough, somehow a mouse got at my bladder this winter and chewed it all to hell. Went to Beans to get a new one and they resigned the cap. The newer design is much smaller and a pain in the a$$ to thread right. I miss the nalgene bladder they used to offer.

On the upside, the new latch (that they replaced) rules

That sucks. If it ain't broke, why fix it?
    Live, Ski, or Die!

Thread Information