April Winter - Jay Peak, VT - Happy Skeaster 2014

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

April Winter - Jay Peak, VT - Happy Skeaster 2014

Worth seeing this to the end - at least that is what has been reported so far.

This might have been the best East Coast ski season on record and it's still going for many. I know for many of you are ready to move on but, to me it was a special one. Skiing with my kids on steeps and in trees for a first time; well nothing can be said about that. Here is the latest of our video ski journal that I think all my skiing and boarding friends might like. Next season we are asking that our skier and boarder friends contact us to be part of our ongoing journal. We hope to see you on the slopes somewhere. The latest - April Winter recorded at Jay Peak, VT just last weekend. with Tom Thrash, Alicia, Alessandro, Nevada and Ray Alba at Jay Peak Resort

I think we ran into the Alba family on the last day of skiing at Mt Snow. Looks great jealous!
    The Mountains are calling ~ I must go!

Hey Fahz - we might have. Did you see our Mount Snow edits we did?

Ray

Yes - I stopped to take a picture of my daughter, you stopped and volunteered to take a picture of both of us ~ Thanks!
    The Mountains are calling ~ I must go!

Yes, that was the last run of the day. I totally remember seeing you that day. Jay still looks good and we are tempted to make the drive up again though, I have an early flight Monday - that I am concerned I will be a bit burnt if we make the drive.

Check out the edit(s) we did on snow too.. We keep video journals and only recently we have been posting them up on youtube. We have more on FB account..

Below is the weekend we saw you.

Nice family videos. There are very few people that would agree that it has been "the best East Coast ski season on record"

Plan on being there Mother's Day weekend - best of all it was her idea so we are safe!
    2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Sullivan County up on the Walnuts mtn 2000 high elevation
    Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    Nice family videos. There are very few people that would agree that it has been "the best East Coast ski season on record"
    I was happy with snow that fell in NYC metro area this year was best for me since 2001.

or this

2012-2013 (39)
    2013-2014 (36)
    2014-2015 (51)
    2015-2016 (47)

2016-2017 target - 50

If you take what the mountain gives you, you will always have fun!

Thread Information