• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Splitboard, with hardware and skins, $250

Cannonball

Selling my DuoTone splitboard. This board is older (~10years) but has seen very few miles and is in very good shape. Base is in perfect condition. Topsheet and edges show typical, minor wear. Comes with all Voile hardware as seen in pics including the slider plates (but not the bindings). The Voile tractor skins are in great shape on the skin side, but the glue is pretty bad. I would definitely recommend a re-glue.

Board measures 160cm (Don't be fooled by the fact that the topsheet says 176 on it, I've never figured out what that refers to). It is traditional camber and moderately stiff. It skis/rides a little bigger than 160. It definitely can handle the additional weight of BC packs etc.

Would consider a trade for a smaller board (for my wife) or other offers.

NCM_0657.JPG

NCM_0656.JPG

NCM_0660.JPG

NCM_0659.JPG

NCM_0662.JPG

C-Rex

Really wish I had the money or a board to trade. I have a 156 Burton T6 that doesn't get much use, but I really like it and I don't know if I can part with it. Good luck with the sale. If it's still here when I come across some extra funds I'll definitely hit you up.

Cannonball

Since we're all here talking about it anyway....

Price drop to $200.

C-Rex, think of all the money you'll save by skinning vs riding lifts!! Pays for it self in 3-4 days!!

Cannonball

would you sell skins separately?

Hey, just thought of this. I also have 2prs of skins for skis. I could part with one set of them. Both are cut for ~88-90mm waist and 176cm skis. I can measure exact dimensions if you are interested.

One pair is G3 in very used condition. would sell for ~$50
The other pair is climbingskinsdirect in almost new condition. would sell for $80

mishka

Skins is not for me. They are for a friend I made hunting skis for. I passed to him your link to T4T. If the deal didn't go so I'm sure it will be interested in G3